The description of Messenger
* SEND A MESSAGE -Skip exchanging phone numbers, just send a message. It’s seamless across devices.
* SHOW YOUR REACTION – Add a silly sticker, send a dancing GIF and use emojis to express yourself better.
* SHARE PHOTOS AND VIDEOS – Capture the moment with the Messenger Camera, add a filter or doodle, then send to friends or share to Stories.
* RALLY THE GROUP – Make plans to get together with polls, share your location, split the bill and more.
* HOP ON A CALL OR VIDEO CHAT – Hang out anywhere, anytime by getting on call or a group video** chat — filters optional 🙂 **Calls are free over Wi-Fi but otherwise standard data charges apply.
* SEND A VOICE MESSAGE – When text just won’t cut it, just hit record and send say, sing or shout it out loud.
* SEND MONEY SECURELY AND EASILY (within US, UK and France only) – Send and receive money from friends in the app by adding your debit card or PayPal* account. *PayPal available in the US only.
* SHARE YOUR LOCATION – Suggest a meeting spot or tell friends where you are by sharing your location with just a few taps.
* CHAT WITH BUSINESSES – Easily connect with your favorite businesses to make reservations, get customer support, find deals and more.
* PLAY GAMES WITH FRIENDS – Challenge friends, climb leaderboards, and discover your next gaming obsession.
* BRING SMS INTO MESSENGER – No need to open multiple apps to stay in touch. Use one app for SMS and Messenger. Show less
Messenger 126.96.36.199.101 Update
2019-05-20 The brand new, redesigned Messenger app is now easier to use, simpler to navigate and more fun.
Messenger has been simplified into three tabs—People, Chat and Discover.
-Chat tab lets you quickly access all your messages.
-People tab helps you find friends, both new and old.
-Discover tab connects you to your favorite brands, find discounts, play games and more in explore.
Plus, new color gradients make your chat more colorful too!
More about Facebook Messenger
Messenger is a classical multi-feature texting app, in which you can share pictures, videos and make calls that may be audio or video. You can manually add your recipients also and text them. You can chat with multiple friends at the same time. On conversation with multiple friends, a number of multiple bubbles just appear on your device. So, you can select anyone of them at a time and make text messages.
Although, Messenger is an official app from Facebook and it allows you to chat with your Facebook friends but it has evolved into a full fledged independent messaging app. If you allow messenger app to scan through your contacts, it will show you and add all of your phone contacts to the app. It means that you can chat with your fb friends as well as your phone contacts. Moreover you can make group of your friends or family where you can chat at anytime just like WhatsApp. From audio messages to pictures, emojis, you can also send documents in your chats.
The most fascinating thing of this app is its sticker’s collection which are used in conversations to express your feelings. The interesting feature of this app is that if you uninstall it, the app will keep your conversations saved and you can continue your conversations when you install it again.
Be aware that messenger home screen will show small advertisements sometimes. These days, every messaging app offers pretty much same functionality and features, it just depend upon the user-base and user preferences which app they want to use. It doesn’t matter to Facebook as a company though, because they own all of the popular social apps like WhatsApp and Instagram among others.
Facebook Messenger 2019 Updates
Facebook has kept its audience interested and tagged to its apps with the latest updates and features. The FB Messenger 2019 Update is one such update to the Facebook Messenger. It has a lot of new bug fixes along with added features.
In the new update, the Messenger now has a dark mode, which means that everything happens in the messenger app with a dark background. The main advantage: less strain on the eyes during use. The dark theme rollout is currently being promoted in the Messenger. But you may download the Messenger APK in order to get started.
How to enable the dark mode after update?
- Open the Messenger app and click on Chats in the navigation below.
- Send a contact the emoji of the crescent moon 🌙.
- Once you’ve done that, it’ll rain crescent moons. At the top of the screen, you will see a message telling you that you can turn on dark mode on your Messenger profile page.
- New feature gives you ability to remove messages for everyone.
Category: Communication Tag: chat & instant messaging Operating System: Android Price: Free